Why Join Us?
SMEF offers its members an excellent array of benefits, namely:
- Provides members with a forum for consultation and discussion with regards to issues and new developments
- Create awareness and garner support
- Create, develop, promote, and support opportunities from a united industry-backed front
How to Join Us?
For information on SMEF membership as well as what we can offer, you can easily download the membership package online. The membership package contains a copy of the SMEF Constitution, a membership application form and details on the works of the SMEF. Alternatively you may wish to contact the following:
The Executive Secretary,Singapore Maritime Employers Federation 3 Phillip Street 12-02 Singapore 048693 Tel: (65) 6226 1502
Upon approval as a SMEF member, the company is required to pay a one – off non – refundable Entrance Fee of S$2,000.
Annual Subscription Fee:
- Each member is required to pay an annual membership fee of S$1,500 payable in advance annually to meet the running expenses of the Federation.
- The SMEF’s financial year starts on 1 April of each year. Depending on the admission date, the subscription for a new member will be pro-rated.
Download Membership Package: